Continuing on the extraordinary tradition of former Michigan State student-athletes giving back, Draymond Green has made a $3.1 million contribution to MSU Athletics in support of the men’s basketball program. With his gift, pending Board of Trustee approval, The Draymond Green Strength and Conditioning Center at the Jack Breslin Student Events Center will be named in his honor. In addition, a portion of Green’s gift will fund an endowment for the program.
Green’s gift will continue fundraising efforts led by the Spartan Fund for MSU Athletics’ $262 million goal as part of Empower Extraordinary, the campaign for Michigan State. The gift is the largest single gift to MSU Athletics from a former student-athlete.
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’