Erik Spoelstra on Dragic Ejection: ‘Disgraceful’
After his team’s 127-100 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday at Staples Center, Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra strongly criticized the officials’ decision to eject Heat point guard Goran Dragic after a scuffle involving Lakers guard Jordan Clarkson, who was also ejected.
The ejections came midway through the third quarter after the players nearly came to blows. The altercation began after Clarkson pushed Dragic to the court following some physical play between the two players. “That’s really shameful, disgraceful that Goran Dragic got thrown out of that game,” Spoelstra said. “It’s an elbow to the face, somebody that wants to fight, knocks him down on the ground, and it’s just a bail-out, shameful, disgraceful ejection.
Source: Baxter Holmes of ESPN
- Newly Hired Rick Pitino Gets Right to Work for St. John’s
- Kevin Durant Wants Texas Basketball To Give Interim Head Coach Rodney Terry A Long-Term Contract
- Tennessee Basketball Coach Rick Barnes Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives
- Seth Davis’ March Madness 2023 Final Four Bracket, Predictions, & Expert Picks
- Cam Boozer, Son of Carlos Boozer, Wins Gatorade National Player of the Year
Main Page 6 days ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Could Crimson Tide Justify Firing Alabama Basketball Coach Nate Oats With His Huge Buyout After Brandon Miller Gun Incident?
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice