Fred Hoiberg Says Bulls Have Robin Lopez’s Back
Robin Lopez knew punishment was coming and he was right.
The center was nailed with a one-game suspension without pay for his altercation with Raptors forward Serge Ibaka on Tuesday night in Toronto. He served the suspension Wednesday against the visiting Pistons.
(Said Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg:) “He’s got a fire to him that you just don’t ever want to take away. This game gets very competitive obviously, it gets heated at times. That happened [Tuesday] night. It’s unfortunate what went down, but we’ve all got Robin’s back.’’
- NBA Rumors: New York’s RJ Barrett ‘will be a piece’ in a major trade deal this summer
- Ron Holland rejects Arkansas, joins NBA G League Ignite
- UConn’s Tristen Newton has withdrawn from the NBA Draft to return to the Huskies for one final season
- Heat president Pat Riley has been a part of 25% of NBA Finals in league history
- Jayson Tatum stresses how ‘it’s extremely important’ to extend Jaylen Brown’s contract in Boston
Main Page 7 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 6 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 2 weeks ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
NBA 2 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes