Granger: I Will Play My Role to Win Title
“It’s just a matter of working,” Granger said. “How far am I below that (ceiling)? I don’t know. Because right now it’s a matter of working my way back into where I’ve been without hurting my team…We have a team that went to the Eastern Conference finals last year, so you add me and obviously we get better. Add Scola, we get better, but I’m not going to come back and play the same way that I played three years ago, you know what I’m saying?
“Now (the goal) is just to help the team this year to get where to where we need to get, which is an NBA championship, doing my role. That’s coming off the bench, like I am now, and just trying to fit in. This is not the time for me to go and get my game back, to get to where I was. It’s not the time to go pursue that.”
- New York’s SG Quentin Grimes is slowly starting to find his rhythm with the Knicks
- Is Cody Zeller playing Saturday (Mar. 25) vs. Nets?
- Kansas’ Joseph Yesufu now becomes the fourth Jayhawk to enter the NCAA transfer portal
- Sports Wagering 2023: Massachusetts Open For Business; Missouri House Moves Bill Forward
- Knicks’ PG Jalen Brunson does not mind the criticism around the league, says ‘It’s been the story of my career’
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 3 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss