Roy Hibbert said coach Frank Vogel’s game plan was a reason why he went scoreless in the Indiana Pacers’ Game 4 loss to the Miami Heat on Monday.
Hibbert took just four shots, missing them all, and was in foul trouble in the Heat’s 102-90 victory.
It was the fourth time in the playoffs and the sixth time in his last 21 games Hibbert did not score a point. He did have five rebounds and a shot block.
“The game plan really wasn’t to utilize me as much; I’m just trying to be effective as I can,” Hibbert said. “Would I like a little bit more touches early on? Yeah. But that’s how the cookie crumbles sometimes.”
- Sportsbooks release odds on which quarter LeBron James will break scoring record
- Lakers Were Unwilling To Trade Austin Reaves In A Deal For Kyrie Irving From Brooklyn
- Raptors forward OG Anunoby (wrist) remains out against Spurs
- Mavericks shopping Christian Wood, Tim Hardaway Jr. for defender
- Orlando Magic Might Be Buyers At The Trade Deadline With “Real Interest” In Toronto’s Fred VanVleet
Legal 3 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating