Jimmer Disappointed Knicks Failed to Sign?
Playing for the Knicks “would’ve been a lot of fun,” said Jimmer Fredette, but the Glens Falls product was passed over by his hometown squad.
Instead, the Knicks inked Shannon Brown and Earl Clark to 10-day contracts, while Fredette signed with the Bulls.
“It’s not necessarily disappointing. It is what it is. It’s a business,” Fredette said before Chicago played in Brooklyn on Monday.
- Kansas Freshman MJ Rice in Transfer Portal: Duke Blue Devils, UNC Tar Heels, and Others Battle for Former Four-Star Recruit
- 2023 Women’s Final Four Tickets Cost 10x More Than Men’s Final Four
- Iowa vs Louisville Breaks Record For Most Watched Women’s College Basketball Game Outside The Final Four
- Lavar Ball Calls Out Bronny James, Says Australia Will Better Prepare Him For The NBA Than College
- Keegan Murray Sets Impressive Rookie Record
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 7 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives