Bulls center Joakim Noah injured his left shoulder in the third quarter of Monday night’s 105-102 loss to the Brooklyn Nets. Noah did not return to the game and left the United Center in a sling. Coach Fred Hoiberg called the injury a shoulder sprain.
“I just felt it pop out, and it went back in,” Noah said. “We got the X-ray, and X-ray came out negative, so that’s good news.”
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- Lonzo Ball Still Unable to Sprint While Rehabbing
- Spurs, forward Marcus Morris agree to contract buyout after 3-team trade
- Boston’s Creative Defense Continues to Solidify Them as the Best Current Team
- Is Tyler Herro playing tonight (Feb. 29) vs. Nuggets?
- Donovan Mitchell Showing Massive Defensive Improvements
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 6 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’