Wall Suffers Bruised Knee; Might Miss All-Star Game
Washington Wizards guard John Wall said he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to play in Sunday’s All-Star Game after suffering a bruised right knee in Thursday’s 99-92 loss to the Milwaukee Bucks.
Wall said he suffered the injury in the first quarter when he collided with Bucks guard O.J. Mayo. He stayed in the game and received treatment on his knee at halftime and after the game, according to the Washington Post. “If I can’t move and I need more time then I won’t [play Sunday],” Wall told the Post. “But it’ll be frustrating not to.
- Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell
- Former San Diego State Hoops Star Keshad Johnson Transfers to Arizona
- Bronny Tax: USC Basketball Raises Ticket Prices Ahead of James’ Arrival
- Watch: Scottie Pippen Call Michael Jordan A ‘Horrible Basketball Player’
- Kentucky Wildcats Among Top Options for Rutgers Grad Transfer Cam Spencer
Main Page 4 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit