Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant, who sat out Sunday night’s 118-111 win over the Brooklyn Nets with a left ankle sprain, told ESPN’s Chris Haynes that he’s “not sure” whether he’ll be able to play Wednesday at Oklahoma City.
“I’m just going to take it day by day and see how it progresses,” Durant said before the game.
- Austin Rivers, Mo Bamba, and Jalen Suggs collect suspensions after Magic vs Timberwolves skirmish
- Stephen Curry awaits MRI as he exited Mavs vs. Warriors with left leg injury; X-ray came out negative
- Dallas Mavericks trade for Kyrie Irving
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
NBA 7 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 1 day ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 7 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms