The last time the Cleveland Cavaliers played at Capital One Arena, LeBron James left a lasting impression by scoring 57 points against the Washington Wizards. On Sunday, James made an impression as soon as he stepped on the floor.
James wore one black sneaker and one white sneaker, with both featuring the word “EQUALITY” stitched in gold across the back of the shoe, in an apparent ode to racial harmony.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%