The DeVos family, which owns the Orlando Magic, has no plans or desire to sell the franchise, the team’s chairman, Dan DeVos, told the Orlando Sentinel on Sunday.
“As a family, the topic of selling the team has not come up,” DeVos wrote in an e-mail message. “In fact, we are enjoying the team more than ever. Especially my father. We are very excited about our focus on winning a NBA championship. The family is fully engaged and active with the team. All four generations.
“The Magic are not for sale.”
- Kevin Durant requests trade from Nets, wants to play for Heat or Suns
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
Main Page4 days ago
Most Overpaid NBA Players in 2022
Main Page2 weeks ago
NBA Draft 2022: Date, Time, Location and How to Watch
Main Page1 week ago
Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds | Warriors are the No. 1 favorite
Headlines1 week ago
How Paolo Banchero Became The Latest Betting Odds Favourite In The NBA Draft