Magic’s Frye Sprains MCL
Orlando Magic decision-makers signed Channing Frye to a four-year, $32 million contract in July because they expect Frye will make their young players better. Team executives and coach Jacque Vaughn envision Frye setting up on the perimeter and stretching opposing defenses, which would create driving lanes and space in the paint.
The plan will have to wait.
Frye is out indefinitely after he injured his left knee in a collision with teammate Ben Gordon during a scrimmage Thursday. An MRI revealed the 31-year-old power forward suffered a sprained medial collateral ligament.
- NBA Playoffs 2023 Is Most Watched Postseason Since 2012
- Heat vs. Nuggets Odds, Picks, & Predictions Game 2 of 2023 NBA Finals
- How to Watch Heat vs. Nuggets Game 2 | Free NBA Playoffs Live Stream
- NBA Finals 2023 viewership down 3.76 million from Game 1 of Warriors-Celtics series opener
- Angel Reese Signs NIL Deal to Feature in Starry Commercial With Zion Williamson and KAT But You Can’t See Her
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
Main Page 5 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
NBA 6 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes