Shooting guard Jodie Meeks likely will miss the next four to six weeks because he dislocated the thumb on his shooting hand, a team official said.
An MRI exam Thursday revealed Meeks has two sprained ligaments in his right thumb. Meeks will not require surgery.
- Khris Middleton on Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Bucks comments: ‘We want this guy to come back’
- ESPN’s J.J. Redick explains why Mavericks’ inking the return of Seth Curry is a ‘perfect fit’
- Trail Blazers not interested in trading for Bulls star Zach LaVine
- NBA veteran James Johnson brags he could beat UFC champion Jon Jones after one year of training
- Clippers are the only NBA team to re-sign all four of their own free agents
Main Page 5 days ago
LeBron James Was Investigated By DEA For PEDs, Never Did Anything Wrong In 2013 Biogenesis Probe
Main Page 1 week ago
Former NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dies At Age 42
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Oldest Ex-NBA Player Stanley ‘Whitey’ Von Nieda Dies At 101
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA insider reveals Victor Wembanyama will be playing power foward, not center next season