Just as Josh McRoberts thought he was getting into a rhythm, he’s headed back to the Miami Heat injured list indefinitely.
McRoberts has a stress fracture in his problematic left foot, the team announced Tuesday. It’s the third issue he has had with the foot in about seven months, starting with a break during last year’s Eastern Conference semifinals against Toronto and followed by a stress reaction that kept him out of training camp and the first seven games of this season. The Heat aren’t sure how long he’ll be out, but McRoberts was adamant that his season isn’t over.
Source: The Associated Press on ESPN
- Kyle Kuzma intends to display Raf Simons pink sweater in his mansion
- Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson welcome second baby via surrogate
- Stephen Curry Surprises Riley with New Sneakers for 10th Birthday
- Kevin Durant Charity Foundation unveils first basketball court in Tokyo
- Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page6 days ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page1 day ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
news1 week ago
NBA Twitter Reacts Hilariously to Jimmy Butler’s New Hair