Mutual Interest Between Chris Paul, Spurs?
During an interview with ESPN’s Kevin Arnovitz on his podcast on Tuesday, colleague Zach Lowe said he thinks there is legitimacy behind the speculation that Paul will go to the San Antonio Spurs next season.
“There’s been a lot of rumblings about Chris Paul, and I think that’s real,” Lowe says. “I think there’s mutual interest there. I don’t know how real it is given the Clippers can offer a gigantic amount of money and are also a really good team; and the Spurs, like I said, have no sort of cap flexibility to get there. I’m very curious about what they do this summer and who’s on the team next year.”
Source: ESPN via Zach Lowe
- Thunders’ Aleksej Pokusevski suffered a small right humerus fracture during an off-season workout, leaving him out for 4-6 weeks
- Heat shot 31% on wide open 3-pointers in Game 1 against Nuggets
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Deni Avdija explain why some European players never adapt to the NBA
- Miami’s Bam Adebayo recorded his 17th career playoff game with 20 points and 10 rebounds, the second-most in Heat postseason history
- Celtics President Brad Stevens will trust the process for next season: ‘We have an incredibly resilient group’
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell