Suns forward P.J. Tucker picked up a technical foul recently and joked that he wants the Suns to have it taken out of next year’s salary.
For one, Tucker knows he will be making much more money next season after playing on a veteran’s minimum contract for the next two seasons. It also played his hand that he wants and expects to be back with the Suns next season despite becoming a restricted free agent in July.
“Of course, why would I not?” Tucker said. “They brought me here. I think I exceeded their expectations and mine with what has transpired. Of course, I want to retire a Sun.”
- Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
- Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo redeems promotion code for free Wingstop
- Caitlin Clark “You Break It, You Own It” Merchandise Makes Her Highest-Selling NIL Athlete of All-Time
- NBA All-Star Game Viewership Up 20% In 2024
- CJ McCollum only NBA player this season shooting over 50% on pull-up 2s, 40% on pull-up 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Reports say Donovan Mitchell will only extend contract with Cavs if team contends for title this season
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 21 hours ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon