Paul Pierce: Wall is the Best Point Guard in NBA
After an all-star regular season and a masterful 26-point, 17-assist Game 2 performance against the Toronto Raptors, (Wizards Paul) Pierce doesn’t think that (John) Wall is just on his way to becoming one of the best point guards in the NBA. The 17-year veteran believes Wall already resides at the top of the totem pole.
“Top to bottom, he’s the best point guard,” Pierce claimed Friday morning. “You talk about [Golden State Warriors point guard] Stephen Curry, the amazing things he’s done, the three-point shooting, but I just look at overall game. You look at the way [Wall] can score, the way he can pass, the way he can defend. Top to bottom I think he’s the best point guard in the league.”
- Mavericks Not Interested in Kyrie Sign & Trade with Lakers, Despite Reports
- UNC Tar Heels Secure Class of 2024 Top Ten Recruit Blanca Thomas
- Cleveland guard Ricky Rubio is ‘starting to consider’ his return to his beloved Barcelona in the next couple of years
- WATCH: Celtics fans celebrate in the streets after buzzer-beater Game 6 win
- LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 5 days ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 4 days ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 1 week ago
Scoot Henderson wants to prove he can be the No. 1 pick in NBA Draft over Victor Wembanyama: ‘I want to build that fanbase in San Antonio’
College Basketball 2 weeks ago
Caleb Love Transfer Saga: Indiana Hoosiers Back in Pole Position After Michigan Exit