Andre Iguodala’s bruised lower left leg improved Wednesday, but he was still listed as questionable by the Golden State Warriors for Game 5 of the Western Conference finals against the Houston Rockets on Thursday night.
Iguodala missed Tuesday night’s game after banging his left leg in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s game.
Warriors guard Klay Thompson is also listed as questionable after straining his left knee Tuesday night. But Kerr said that Thompson was “moving around really well” on Wednesday and that he thought he’d be fine.
- Rockets’ Josh Christopher, Bruno Fernando questionable vs. Spurs
- Bones Hyland: “The locker room is definitely frustrated”
- LeBron James And Anthony Davis Out For Lakers vs Toronto Tonight
- Thunder guard Luguentz Dort downgraded to out vs. Grizzlies
- Doc Rivers Gives Injury Update On Tyrese Maxey for Philly
Main Page 1 week ago
Stephen Curry leads NBA in 3-pointers for the 8th time of his career
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Warriors’ Klay Thompson on Jordan Poole’s struggles: ‘He really cares, he wants to be great’
Main Page 3 days ago
Mavericks guard Spencer Dinwiddie praises Dwight Powell
NBA 6 days ago
Could Tom Thibodeau’s Time With The Knicks Be Ending Soon?