The [Portland Trail Blazers] announced on Wednesday that they have entered into a multi-year sponsorship agreement with Performance Health, billed as a “global leader in rehabilitation and sports medicine,” the centerpiece of which is a jersey patch featuring their product Biofreeze starting this season.
As a part of the multi-year agreement, which was helped set in motion thanks to a collaboration with Oak View Group’s Global Partnerships team, the Biofreeze logo will appear on all of the Trail Blazers’ jerseys, including all game jerseys, practice jerseys and Las Vegas Summer League jerseys. The Biofreeze logo will also appear on media interview backdrops. Also included in the agreement are activations online and in arena, on team broadcasts and through community outreach events.
Source: Portland Trail Blazers
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’