Trail Blazers center Enes Kanter on Friday said he has a separated left shoulder and his status for the Western Conference semifinals remains uncertain.
Kanter said the injury happened during Portland’s 118-115 series-clinching victory against Oklahoma City on Tuesday. The Blazers returned to practice Friday as they wait to learn their opponent.
Kanter was shooting during the workout, although at times he rubbed the shoulder.
“I think the Blazers are doing a very good job taking care of it. But, I mean obviously, I’m not going to lie, it hurts pretty bad,” Kanter said. “I mean I’m having a hard time changing my shirt or eating food. So it’s a process. We’re just taking it day by day, see how it feels.”
Source: Associated Press via ESPN
- Stephen A. Smith Calls Out The Knicks For Botching The Final Play In Regulation
- Lakers’ Rui Hachimura chose No. 28 for Kobe, Gianna Bryant
- Chicago’s Latest Lonzo Ball Injury Update Is Not The News That Fans Or Himself Wanted To Hear
- Clippers Kawhi Leonard has now scored 24+ points in 11 straight games for the first time in his career
- Nick Wright of First Things First says more hype by NBA media about Steph Curry than LeBron James
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms