The Miami HEAT announced today that they have exercised their third-year team option on Bam Adebayo. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Adebayo, who was selected in the first round (14th overall) by the HEAT in the 2017 NBA Draft, appeared in 69 games (19 starts) last season with Miami and averaged 6.9 points, 5.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 19.8 minutes while shooting 51.2 percent from the field. Among NBA rookies last season, he ranked fourth in field goal percentage, sixth in rebounds per game and ninth in blocks per game as his 41 blocks ranked fourth on the HEAT’s all-time rookie list.
Source: Miami HEAT
- Nick Wright of First Things First says more hype by NBA media about Steph Curry than LeBron James
- The New York Knicks Reportedly Are Interested In Detroit’s Sadiq Bey Ahead Of The Trade Deadline
- Paolo Banchero, Josh Giddey and Alperen Sengün are chosen to headline the Jordan Rising Stars
- Our All-Access Guide To Everything You Need To Know For The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars Festivities
- LeBron James’ 28-Point Triple-Double Moves Him To Fourth All-Time For Career Assists
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms