Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is listed as doubtful for Saturday’s Game 4 in the Sixers’ first-round series against the Brooklyn Nets, the NBA announced in its injury report Friday evening.
Embiid sat out Game 3, a dominant 131-115 win by Philadelphia to take a 2-1 series lead, with left knee soreness.
The status is a downgrade for Embiid, who was listed as questionable going into Games 1, 2 and 3, as he continues to deal with left knee tendinitis that caused him to miss 14 of the Sixers’ 24 games after the All-Star break.
Source: Dave McMenamin of ESPN
- New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
- Will Lakers trade Russell Westbrook, two first-rounders for Kyrie Irving?
- Buddy Hield fifth player to make 200 3-pointers in five straight seasons
- Virginia welcomes Betfred USA launch as official sports betting partner of Loudoun FC
- Bucks’ Giannis Antetokounmpo, Marjon Beauchamp probable vs. Heat
NBA 6 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 6 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds