The NBA has suspended Golden State Warriors guard Shaun Livingston for one game and removed official Courtney Kirkland from the officiating rotation for a week because of an altercation during a game Sunday.
NBA executive vice president Kiki VanDeWeghe announced the suspensions Monday. Livingston will serve his suspension Monday night when the Warriors visit the New Orleans Pelicans.
Kirkland’s suspension runs from Monday night through Sunday. He’ll be eligible to officiate again Dec. 11.
Livingston and Kirkland bumped heads during the second quarter of the Warriors’ victory at Miami. Livingston was assessed a technical foul and ejected for making contact with a game official.
A league review determined that Kirkland moved toward Livingston and shared responsibility for the contact.
- Chicago’s Latest Lonzo Ball Injury Update Is Not The News That Fans Or Himself Wanted To Hear
- Clippers Kawhi Leonard has now scored 24+ points in 11 straight games for the first time in his career
- Nick Wright of First Things First says more hype by NBA media about Steph Curry than LeBron James
- The New York Knicks Reportedly Are Interested In Detroit’s Sadiq Bey Ahead Of The Trade Deadline
- Paolo Banchero, Josh Giddey and Alperen Sengün are chosen to headline the Jordan Rising Stars
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms