Warriors guard Patrick McCaw, who has been sidelined since suffering a lumbosacral bone bruise on March 31 against the Kings in Sacramento, was re-evaluated today by the team’s medical staff. The evaluation indicated that McCaw is making steady functional progress and, as a result, has been cleared to begin modified on-court shooting and running drills. In addition to his on-court work, McCaw will continue to build his overall strength and conditioning under the guidance of the team’s training staff. He will be re-evaluated again in four (4) weeks.
Source: Golden State Warriors
- DraftKings and FanDuel take aim at New York online tax reduction
- California resident scoops $4,000,000 but is CA sports betting on the horizon?
- Legal sports betting gets underway in Massachusetts
- Pistons granted $5.276 million disabled player exception for Cade Cunningham’s season-ending injury
- Legendary player and broadcaster Bill Walton stars in new NBA televised stream “Throw it Down”
NBA 2 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 2 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms