Golden State Warriors guard Patrick McCaw has been released from a hospital following a terrifying fall to the floor during Saturday’s game at Sacramento.
The team said Sunday that preliminary tests showed that McCaw has no structural damage or problems with his nervous system after the freak injury.
Golden State announced that X-rays, a CT scan and an MRI “were all clear.” McCaw was able to leave UC Davis Medical Center. He is scheduled to be re-examined by a specialist on Thursday, and his injury — aside from anything related to the impact of the fall — will be listed as a bruised lumbar spine.
Source: Associated Press via ESPN
- Getting To Know The Four 2023 Dunk Contest Participants
- The 2023 Jordan Rising Stars draft results are in as Paolo Banchero was chosen first by Team Pau
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating