Devyn Marble’s rookie season for the Orlando Magic could potentially be over because of a detached retina in his left eye.
Marble, a second-round draft pick who the Magic acquired as part of a trade back in June, is expected to miss four-to-six weeks with the injury. The regular season ends on April 15 – six weeks from Wednesday night’s home game against the Phoenix Suns.
Marble, who saw two doctors on Tuesday, will have surgery on Tuesday in Orlando to repair the injury
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade