Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka will not be fined or suspended for hitting Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin in the groin, a league source told Yahoo Sports.
Ibaka hit Griffin in the groin with his fist early in the Thunder’s 101-99 loss to the Clippers in Game 4 of a second-round series on Sunday. Ibaka said the incident was an accident because he was pushed from behind by Thunder teammate Kendrick Perkins.
- Broadcaster Kenny Smith explains why his remarks on Sabrina Ionescu weren’t based on gender
- Jalen Brunson really wanted to stay in Dallas but Mavs declined twice 4-year, $55 million deal
- Trail Blazers convert center Duop Reath’s two-way deal into a three-year contract
- Two-time Slam Dunk Champion Mac McClung works a “shift” at Raising Cane’s
- Timberwolves sign forward Justin Jackson to a 10-day contract
Main Page 2 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 2 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 3 days ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating