Even Shaquille O’Neal wonders, “What if?”What if, after spending the first four seasons of his NBA career with the Orlando Magic, he hadn’t signed a free-agent deal to join the Los Angeles Lakers in 1996?
“Knowing what I know now, I would’ve stayed,” O’Neal said. “I would’ve stayed and fulfilled my seven years and then looked at it differently after my seventh year.”
O’Neal made his tantalizing comments late Friday afternoon, after the franchise inducted him into the Orlando Magic Hall of Fame.
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’