The way things work in professional sports is that when one man exits, another moves into the spotlight to either take credit or blame for what immediately follows. (Sixers’ coach Brett) Brown has moved to the front of that line and he knows that there is more heat on him than ever.
“Yeah, I’m aware of it,” he said after practice Wednesday. “I’m not young anymore.”
He also knows his team is 0-6 and much of the blame for three close losses to Oklahoma City, Orlando, and the NBA champion Cleveland Cavaliers was pinned on coaching decisions at the end of those games.
- Raptors’ O.G. Anunoby rejected a four-year, $117 million extension, could become a free agent next summer
- NBA Rumors: Celtics, Payton Pritchard Negotiating Extension After Jrue Holiday Trade
- Hall of Famer Charles Barkley says that most players with great athleticism are ‘dumb as rocks’
- Superstar James Harden skips Sixers’ Media Day and could be fined
- Celtics trade Robert Williams III, Malcolm Brogdon to Trail Blazers for Jrue Holiday
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Clippers sign guard Xavier Moon to an Exhibit 10 contract
NBA 2 weeks ago
Damian Lillard says he would rather ‘lose every year’ than wear the Golden State jersey
Main Page 1 week ago
Timberwolves’ Anthony Edwards receives wall mural in hometown of Atlanta
Main Page 5 days ago
Raptors, Heat, and Celtics targeting Jrue Holiday after Damian Lillard trade