The following is a statement from Philadelphia 76ers Chief Executive Officer Scott O’Neil:
“As part of our due diligence related to a new Training Center, we have officially filed an application for a site along the New Jersey waterfront in Camden. We understand the New Jersey Economic Development Authority will be voting on an incentive for a possible facility on the waterfront at their upcoming meeting.
- Deandre Ayton Next Team Odds, Pistons’ Odds Increase by 25%
- Spurs trade Dejounte Murray to Hawks for Gallinari, two first-round picks
- P.J. Tucker signs with 76ers on three-year, $30 million contract
- Collin Sexton Next Team Odds, Pacers’ Odds Increase by 15%
- Bobby Portis Next Team Odds, Heat’s Odds Increase by 30%