Sixers Sending Carl Landry to D-League for Rehab
(Carl) Landry, a veteran who’s averaged 10.9 points and 5.0 rebounds in eight NBA seasons, will head to the NBA Development League affiliate for the next phase of his rehab and return-to-play protocol. He underwent right wrist surgery in the summer. Landry is not expected to appear in any games during his time in Newark.
Source: Brian Seltzer of NBA.com/Sixers
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson is in the eye of the storm after porn actress exposed alledged love triangle
- Suns Rumors: Deandre Ayton to be traded this offseason?
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver is cautious about Saudi investment in the NBA: ‘It’s a two-edged sword’
- Steph Curry wants the Golden State Warriors to keep their core together for at least one more season
- Denver rookie Christian Braun hopes to lift NBA trophy only a year after conquering NCAA championship
Main Page 4 days ago
Magic star Jonathan Isaac to launch ‘Anti-Woke’ clothing brand UNITUS in August
NBA 2 weeks ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Main Page 3 days ago
Highest-Paid NBA Mascots 2023: Denver Nuggets’ Rocky Earns $625K Salary
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell