John Wall has agreed to the designated player veteran exception in Washington that will pay him a total of $207 million through 2023, a source tells NBA.com’s David Aldridge.
The three-year, $170 million extension starts in 2019, after Wall’s existing five-year deal expires. Wall will get $37.1M total through ’19.
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) July 22, 2017
John Wall’s extension includes a fourth-year player option and a 15 percent trade kicker, league source tells ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 22, 2017
Source: David Aldridge of NBA.com
NBA Team Salaries
- Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors preview prediction and picks
- Betting Picks: Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers preview prediction and picks
- NBA Betting Picks: Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers preview, picks and prediction
- NBA Betting Picks: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards preview, picks and prediction
Main Page2 weeks ago
LeBron James receives one-game suspension for elbowing Isaiah Stewart
College Headlines2 weeks ago
Gonzaga vs UCLA: Picks, Preview and Predictions
Main Page1 week ago
Bovada Specials – LeBron James and Isaiah Stewart foul odds
Headlines2 weeks ago
Sacramento Kings Fire Luke Walton