The Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers and multiple teams with championship aspirations have expressed interest in trading for Detroit Pistons guard Derrick Rose, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
The Clippers have checked in on Rose as well, but it was more of a common exploratory talk, sources said.
The Lakers and Sixers are in search of point guard assistance for the stretch run, sources said.
Rose, 31, is garnering considerable interest that wasn’t there when he was a free agent last summer. He has been the Pistons’ most consistent offensive weapon this season and his play has thrust him into consideration for the All-Star Game, which takes place in his hometown of Chicago next month.
Source: Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports
- Brooklyn’s Cam Thomas Could See Increased Minutes After Career-High 44 Points And Kyrie Irving Trade
- Wizards not interested in trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal
- NBA bans “risk free” from being used in gambling adverts on league and team-controlled platforms
- Miami Heat Willing To Trade Duncan Robinson, Dewayne Dedmon, And A First-Round Pick
- NBA teams now focused in trading for Utah’s foward Jarred Vanderbilt is on the rise
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Legal 2 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 2 weeks ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms