Sources: Ben Simmons to Undergo Knee Surgery, Likely to Miss Rest of Season
Philadelphia 76ers All-Star Ben Simmons will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his left knee and is likely to miss the rest of the season, sources tell ESPN.
Simmons will have a loose body removed from his left knee in the coming days, the team announced Saturday.
Source: Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN
NBA Team Salaries
- Pelicans Brandon Ingram and Jaylen Brown from Boston are named Week 23’s best players in the league
- Is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs the Charlotte Hornets?
- Alabama guard Nimari Burnett enters NCAA transfer portal
- Kentucky Sports Betting: Lawmakers Close To Passing HB 551?
- Is Payton Pritchard playing tonight (Mar. 28) vs. Wizards?
NBA 19 hours ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 4 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives