Portland Trail Blazers center Festus Ezeli is contemplating a procedure on his left knee that would rule him out for the rest of the season, according to league sources.
No final decision has been made, but sources told ESPN.com that Ezeli and the Trail Blazers are strongly considering the surgical route because Ezeli has not been able to play in Portland’s first 29 games this season.
NBA Team Salaries
- Los Angeles Lakers Looking For Terrence Ross Trade
- Best NBA Player Props and Free Picks for Tonight, 1/24
- Jazz vs Suns Betting Offers: Free NBA Picks Today
- Jazz vs Suns NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
- Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Picks, Prediction and Betting Picks for Tonight’s Game
Main Page6 days ago
Pistons vs Warriors NBA Picks, Betting Trends and Prediction for Tonight’s Game
NBA6 days ago
Grizzlies vs Bucks Prediction, NBA Picks and Betting Trends for Tonight’s Game
NBA1 week ago
Elijah Hughes Staying Ready For Opportunity
Main Page1 day ago
NBA Betting Picks: Phoenix Suns vs Toronto Raptors preview, prediction and picks