Portland Trail Blazers center Festus Ezeli is contemplating a procedure on his left knee that would rule him out for the rest of the season, according to league sources.
No final decision has been made, but sources told ESPN.com that Ezeli and the Trail Blazers are strongly considering the surgical route because Ezeli has not been able to play in Portland’s first 29 games this season.
- Lonzo Ball Still Unable to Sprint While Rehabbing
- Spurs, forward Marcus Morris agree to contract buyout after 3-team trade
- Boston’s Creative Defense Continues to Solidify Them as the Best Current Team
- Is Tyler Herro playing tonight (Feb. 29) vs. Nuggets?
- Donovan Mitchell Showing Massive Defensive Improvements
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 7 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’