The Cleveland Cavaliers remain seriously interested in trading for Chicago’s Jimmy Butler or Indiana’s Paul George but have encountered significant obstacles on both fronts, according to league sources.
Sources said Tuesday that the Cavaliers have been notified that Butler hopes to stay with the Bulls and would be reluctant to commit his long-term future to Cleveland. Butler, sources said, remains intent on trying to lead the Bulls back to Eastern Conference prominence.
Source: Marc Stein of ESPN
- ESPN Analyst Jay Bilas Wants College Basketball Fans Involved in Court-Storming Arrested
- Lakers are convinced that the officials are against them and aren’t calling fouls equally
- Nikola Jokic posts third-straight triple-double to demolish Warriors for fourth time this season
- Court Storming Fines by Conference: Calls for Harsher Penalties After Duke’s Kyle Filipowski Suffers Injury at Wake Forest
- Hawks are 750-750 in their last 1,500 games
Main Page 6 days ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 7 days ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 1 week ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating