Sources: Nets Extend GM Offer to Spurs’ Sean Marks
The Brooklyn Nets have offered their general manager’s job to San Antonio Spurs assistant GM Sean Marks, league sources told The Vertical.
Marks, 40, has emerged as the Nets’ choice through a two-month process, but there’s no assurance they will come to terms on an agreement.
- Nikola Jokic joins LeBron James as only players last 25 years with 10 points, 10 assists in any half of NBA Finals game
- Victor Wembanyama’s debut for the Spurs might come during the NBA Summer League in Sacramento
- Thunders’ Aleksej Pokusevski suffered a small right humerus fracture during an off-season workout, leaving him out for 4-6 weeks
- Heat shot 31% on wide open 3-pointers in Game 1 against Nuggets
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Deni Avdija explain why some European players never adapt to the NBA
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell