It’s no secret that the Sixers want to select (Andrew) Wiggins in the draft on June 26. The only problem is he could be off the board when they make a selection.
The Sixers have the third and 10th overall picks in addition to five second-round selections. Wiggins is expected to go first or second but could fall to the Sixers at No. 3.
As a result, the franchise needs to move up just to secure drafting him. The Cavaliers hold the top spot in the draft and the Bucks are second.
According to sources, the Sixers are trying to do whatever they can to draft him. And there’s a sense that he wants to become a Sixer.
- Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
- Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo redeems promotion code for free Wingstop
- Caitlin Clark “You Break It, You Own It” Merchandise Makes Her Highest-Selling NIL Athlete of All-Time
- NBA All-Star Game Viewership Up 20% In 2024
- CJ McCollum only NBA player this season shooting over 50% on pull-up 2s, 40% on pull-up 3-pointers
NBA 2 weeks ago
Reports say Donovan Mitchell will only extend contract with Cavs if team contends for title this season
NBA 7 days ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 21 hours ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon