Udonis Haslem has signed a one-year, veteran’s minimum contract to play his 15th season with the Miami Heat, league sources told The Vertical.
Haslem’s deal will be fully guaranteed, league sources said.
Haslem, 37, has been a foundational member of the Heat and played a critical role on NBA championship teams in 2006, 2012 and 2013. He played 16 games last season, transitioning into a leadership role to complement the team’s core of Hassan Whiteside, Goran Dragic, James Johnson, Dion Waiters, Tyler Johnson and Josh Richardson.
Source: Shams Charania of The Vertical
- With LeBron Just 89 Points Away From The All-Time Record, The Lakers Vs Pelicans Game Moved To ESPN2 On Saturday
- Simplebet suggests micro-betting is the future
- National Council on Problem Gambling claims bulk of US iGaming regulations fall drastically short of minimum standards
- Suns sign Saben Lee to two-way contract, waive Duane Washington Jr.
- Who should make the East’s bench at the 72nd Annual All-Star Game?
NBA 3 days ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
Main Page 3 days ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Updated NBA Finals odds