The Golden State Warriors aren’t scheduled to formally update the status of Kevin Durant’s left knee until next week, but there is cautious optimism within the organization that Durant — should he maintain his current recovery arc — will indeed be able to return to the court before the end of the regular season, according to league sources.
While noting that Durant is roughly at the halfway stage of his recovery journey, sources told ESPN.com that the Warriors are encouraged by the progress Durant has made in the 22 days since he suffered a sprained MCL and tibial bone bruise in his left knee on Feb. 28.
- LeBron James’ all-time scoring record jersey worth over $3 million
- Lakers’ Russell Westbrook And Darvin Ham Had A Heated Exchange Last Night At Halftime
- Simu Liu, Janelle Monae and Ozuna top list of 24 celebrities invited by the NBA to be a part of the All-Star Game
- Donovan Mitchell (Groin) And Darius Garland (Thumb) Are Both Questionable Vs Detroit
- 76ers’ Joel Embiid (left foot soreness) questionable vs. Celtics
Legal 4 days ago
New Jersey’s Atlantic City casinos could soon see smoking banned
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
Main Page 1 week ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms
Headlines 1 week ago
Anthony Davis calls out NBA officiating