Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr says it’s “absurd” to cast Kevin Durant as a villain because he left the Oklahoma City Thunder as a free agent and joined the Warriors this summer.
“To think of Kevin Durant or Steph Curry or any of our guys as villains, it’s kind of absurd. Especially Kevin,” Kerr said Sunday in an interview on ESPN Radio’s TMI with Michelle Beadle and Ramona Shelburne. “This is one of the most likeable people in this league. He’s just an awesome human being. What he did in Oklahoma City was just amazing for that community.
Source: Ramona Shelburne of ESPN
- Spurs’ Victor Wembanyama 1st NBA rookie to record 5+ 3-pointers, 5+ blocks in a game
- Cody Williams hopes to follow his brother Jalen’s footsteps and become top NBA Draft pick
- LeBron James is 9 points shy of reaching 40,000 career points
- Draymond Green claims Warriors would win the NBA title if they traded for LeBron James
- Reigning MVP Joel Embiid hopes to recover from his left knee before the start of the playoffs
Main Page 1 week ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 1 week ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 7 days ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’