Before the next Suns training camp, there are plans for Camp Chandler.
Suns center Tyson Chandler plans to host the core of the Suns roster during the summer to get a jump on the work he felt the team lacked entering this season, which is a loss away from being the franchise’s worst season since the 1968-69 inaugural team.
“To me, it’s important that this organization builds the right way. When I signed on to it, I’m here. I want to win. I want to be part of the change. In order to do that, I know there are areas I’ve got to lead because it hasn’t been done for a while. The (Steve) Nashes and all of them, they’re gone. We’ve got to turn this thing back around to a winning culture.”
- Mojave King signs with G League Ignite after two seasons in NBL
- Kings guard De’Aaron Fox weds Recee Caldwell in Malibu
- Celtics star Jayson Tatum tops list of best small forwards in the NBA over LeBron James
- 76ers’ Tobias Harris marries fiancée Jasmine Winton at New York wedding
- Gilbert Arenas drops brutally honest take on LeBron James chasing stats
Main Page1 week ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page7 days ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page3 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade
Main Page24 hours ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef