As of late Wednesday, Carlos Boozer said he plans to return from missing three games with a sore left calf in Thursday’s final game before the All-Star break against the Nets.
If he does, coach Tom Thibodeau said Boozer will do so as the starting power forward.
“Yeah,” Thibodeau said Wednesday when asked if Boozer will remain the starter. “I have to know what the minutes restrictions are. But for us to achieve what we want to achieve, we need Carlos.”
- Best NBA Live Streaming Sites For Tuesday 11/29: How To Watch NBA Free Live Stream Tonight
- Kevon Looney on rookies learning to play with Stephen Curry: ‘I understand all their pain’
- NBA Best Betting Offers For Monday 11/28: Claim Up to $6,000 In Bonuses
- DeMarcus Cousins Calls Warriors GM For Advice On Lack Of NBA Offers
- Timberwolves’ Austin Rivers: ‘If we’re going to play big, we’ve got to be big’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Jayson Tatum jumps to +300 MVP favorite ahead of Luka, Giannis
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Betting Odds And Picks Tonight: NBA Best Bets For Monday 11/21
Main Page 1 week ago
WATCH: Giannis Antetokounmpo shoves ladder after loss to 76ers
NBA 2 weeks ago
NBA Week 5 Power Rankings: Celtics Jump Bucks As New Number One Team