As of late Wednesday, Carlos Boozer said he plans to return from missing three games with a sore left calf in Thursday’s final game before the All-Star break against the Nets.
If he does, coach Tom Thibodeau said Boozer will do so as the starting power forward.
“Yeah,” Thibodeau said Wednesday when asked if Boozer will remain the starter. “I have to know what the minutes restrictions are. But for us to achieve what we want to achieve, we need Carlos.”
- Ex-76ers minority owner Michael Rubin admits to ‘violating every rule the NBA had’
- The Spurs Are Finding Their Offensive Identity Around Victor Wembanyama
- Is Donovan Mitchell playing tonight against Pistons?
- Can Brandin Podziemski extend the Golden State Warriors’ dynasty?
- Lil Wayne Says He Was ‘Treated Like S—t’ At Crypto.com Arena During Lakers Game
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
NBA All-Star Game Sparks Rumors That Kevin Durant and Rapper Yung Miami Are Dating
NBA 1 week ago
Kevin Durant believes high school star Cooper Flagg could dominate NBA ‘for 15 years’