Tobias Harris said Tuesday that his sprained left ankle continues to improve, but he added he didn’t know whether he’ll be able to play when the Orlando Magic face the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night in Auburn Hills, Mich.
Harris suffered the injury on Jan. 9, when he slipped on a wet area of Staples Center’s court and rolled his ankle. Harris added that he also suffered a bone bruise.
“It’s getting better,” Harris said. “Every day I’m able to do a little bit more and more. The biggest thing was just letting it heal. It was a pretty bad sprain when I rolled it, but it’s getting better.”
- Grizzlies’ Ja Morant drinks tequila shots with couple at Icebox jewelry store
- Bulls rookie Justin Lewis suffers ACL injury, could miss 2022-23 season
- Pistons’ Kelly Olynyk marries longtime girlfriend Jackie McNulty
- Heat guard Victor Oladipo: “I’m one of the best players in the world”
- Chris Paul on high school dating life: “My girlfriend was my basketball”
Main Page2 weeks ago
Under Armor set to release Curry 4 FloTro sneakers on August 5
Main Page5 days ago
A Complete History of the Dejounte Murray vs Paolo Banchero Beef
Main Page1 week ago
Hornets’ PJ Washington and girlfriend Alisah Chanel expecting first child
Main Page7 days ago
Knicks, Lakers, Jazz nearly pulled trigger on Westbrook, Mitchell trade