Wade Fined $25K for Throat-Slash Gesture
Dwyane Wade tweeted an apology Friday for making a throat-slash gesture at the end of the Chicago Bulls’ 105-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Wade was fined $25,000 by the NBA on Friday for the gesture, which he made after making a game-clinching 3-pointer with 26.3 seconds left that gave the Bulls a lead they would not relinquish.
Source: Nick Friedell of ESPN
- If the Mavericks continue downfall, Luka Doncic might become one of NBA’s highest scorers to ever miss the playoffs
- Is Lauri Markkenan playing tonight (Mar. 29) vs the San Antonio Spurs?
- Kansas guard MJ Rice plans to enter NCAA transfer portal
- A Look Oregon Basketball Coach Dana Altman’s Buyout and Contract as He Calls for His Own Firing and Calls Ducks Fans “Embarrassing”
- Dwyane Wade, Dirk Nowitzki, and Gregg Popovich headline the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2023
NBA 2 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 2 weeks ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss
College Basketball 5 days ago
Kansas State Basketball Coach Jerome Tang Contract, Salary, Buyout, Net Worth & March Madness Incentives