Wade on Historic NBA Shooting Pace
(Dwyane) Wade is poised to post the highest shooting percentage by any shooting guard in the past 29 years and the highest of any starting shooting guard since the NBA implemented the three-point shot in 1979-80.
Wade is shooting 55.1 percent from the field –– something Michael Jordan never did over a full season. Jordan’s high: 53.9 in 1990-91.
Shooting 54 percent, let alone 55, “is something I’ve never done before, so it would be great,” (Dwyane Wade) he said. “I take pride in my field-goal percentage, have always cared about it. I was 49.6 percent in college. I wanted to be at 50. I try to take good shots.”
So what’s the biggest difference? Wade said he worked on his mid-range game and post game during the offseason, and the results are dramatic.
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic fined $35K for money gesture toward referee
- Michigan State Basketball Coach Tom Izzo Says Big Ten is Best Conference in College Basketball, But March Madness Data Disagrees
- NCAA Transfer Portal 2023: 5 Best College Basketball Players on the Market
- How to Bet On The Sweet 16 in Wisconsin – WI Sports Betting Sites
- How to Bet On The Sweet 16 in Vermont – VT Sports Betting Sites
NBA 3 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 4 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss