Warriors, Patrick McCaw Agree to Two-Year Deal?
Golden State Warriors second-round pick Patrick McCaw has agreed to a guaranteed two-year contract with the reigning Western Conference champions, league sources told The Vertical.
McCaw’s deal will be for the minimum, sources said, and gives him a strong opportunity to make the Warriors’ roster next season. Golden State sent $2.4 million to the Milwaukee Bucks for the draft rights to McCaw, who was taken with the No. 38 pick on Thursday.
Source: Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports
- Houston forward Jarace Walker declares for 2023 NBA Draft
- NCAA Tournament has zero No. 1 seeds in Elite Eight for first time since seeding began in 1979
- Luke Kennard becomes second player in NBA history to record 30 points on only 3-pointers
- Mavericks’ Luka Doncic fined $35K for money gesture toward referee
- Michigan State Basketball Coach Tom Izzo Says Big Ten is Best Conference in College Basketball, But March Madness Data Disagrees
NBA 4 days ago
Golden State Warriors’ Jordan Poole Spends Half a Million Dollars on First Date With Rapper Ice Spice
Main Page 1 week ago
Paul Pierce sparks fire around Andrew Wiggins’ girlfriend rumors
College Basketball 1 week ago
Jay Bilas’ March Madness Bracket, Predictions, and Expert Picks
College Basketball 4 days ago
Purdue Basketball Coach Matt Painter’s Buyout a Sticking Point for Fans Who Want Him Fired After First Round NCAA Tournament Loss