The Golden State Warriors waived forward Omri Casspi after their loss to New Orleans on Saturday, clearing a roster spot in order to make room for Quinn Cook to be on the playoff roster.
Sources told ESPN earlier this week that Casspi has inflammation as well as a bone bruise on the side of his right foot that is preventing him from running or jumping.
- ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith calls All-Star Game ‘an absolute travesty’ and offers extreme solution
- No. 15 Creighton Upsets No. 1 UConn, Halts 14-Game Win Streak
- Doc Rivers reveals he questioned Bucks if they made right decision by firing Adrian Griffin
- Stephen Curry claims he’s still in the prime of his career but admits he feels much older
- Former Rockets Guard/Forward Robert Reid Dies At 68 After Battle With Cancer
NBA 2 weeks ago
Reports say Donovan Mitchell will only extend contract with Cavs if team contends for title this season
NBA 1 week ago
NBA Championship Odds: Which Teams Are The Favorites To Win The NBA Title?
NBA 1 day ago
Anthony Edwards admits players don’t contest All-Star Game: ‘Nobody wants to come and compete’
Headlines 2 weeks ago
Trail Blazers Likely to Retain Jerami Grant and Malcolm Brogdon