The Rockets’ run forced (Russell) Westbrook back into the game without his customary rest to start the fourth quarter as the Thunder simply couldn’t do without him on the floor. His 14 misses in the fourth were the most in one playoff quarter by any player in the past 20 years.
Afterward, Westbrook denied fatigue played any role. Whether or not it did, in a series this close, against an offense this potent, the Thunder can’t afford to squander opportunities.
Source: Ramona Shelburne of ESPN
- Pistons granted $5.276 million disabled player exception for Cade Cunningham’s season-ending injury
- Legendary player and broadcaster Bill Walton stars in new NBA televised stream “Throw it Down”
- Top 5 NBA players who might be eyeing their returns to Europe after this season
- WATCH: Isaac Okoro sings ‘Take Me To Church’ in Cavaliers’ hot tub
- Boston’s Marcus Smart Not Going To Rush Back From Injury Before The All-Star Break
NBA 1 day ago
Exclusive Ronny Turiaf Interview: Wembanyama is “1 of 1”, Gonzaga has what it takes to win the national title, France can compete with USA Basketball
NBA 1 week ago
Exclusive Darren Till interview: I’d say YES to a YT boxing fight; I was stabbed, dying when a nightclub security brought me back to life; I need to work on my aggression to start winning again
NBA 2 weeks ago
Paris gets ready to host an NBA game for the 12th time as Pistons vs Bulls clash
Main Page 1 day ago
Jordan Brand unveils 2023 NBA All-Star Game uniforms