Wizards’ Brooks Predicts ‘Good Run’ for ‘Long Time’
After last summer’s disappointing dip into free agency, Washington’s future seemed drab. Now, it’s possible to at least imagine a sustained run, behind two star guards and a coach who’s averaged more than 52 wins over his past seven seasons.
“We have a good enough nucleus that we should be good for a long time. This could be a good run,” (Scott) Brooks said later that morning. “John (Wall) and Brad (Beal) should be better next year than this year, and then the next year after that they should be [even] better.”
- Miami’s Bam Adebayo recorded his 17th career playoff game with 20 points and 10 rebounds, the second-most in Heat postseason history
- Celtics President Brad Stevens will trust the process for next season: ‘We have an incredibly resilient group’
- Jamal Murray recorded his sixth-straight 25-point game last night, the third-longest streak in Nuggets postseason history
- NBA already decided Ja Morant’s fate after new gun incident but will wait until Finals are over
- Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic is the 2nd player with a triple-double in his NBA Finals debut
Main Page 1 week ago
Michael Jordan Buys $3.5 Million Custom Venom F5 Roadster, 300 MPH Sports Car
College Basketball 1 week ago
Bronny James Prom Date: Who is Girlfriend, Peyton Gelfuso?
NBA 4 days ago
LA Lakers Believe Lonzo Ball’s Potential Career-Ending Injury Caused By Big Baller Brand Shoes
Headlines 5 days ago
Dallas Mavericks Not Interested in Pursuing D’Angelo Russell